5111 MacArthur Blvd • SOLD! • 3 BEDS • 2 BATHS • 1300 SF LIVING • $139,000
A fabulous example of mid-century contemporary architecture, this Aurora Gardens home is now on the market and ready for new owners.
5111 MacArthur Blvd is part of one of the original planned communities on the West Bank of New Orleans. Developed in the 1960s, Aurora Gardens is home to tree lined streets that are usually filled in the evening with walkers, runners and bike riders. Nearby are several churches, a private college, Lakewood golf course, the brand spanking new Algiers regional library, shopping, dining and more.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Open living/kitchen/dining space with french doors leading to the screened patio
- Newly renovated kitchen with glass front contemporary cabinets, farm sink, new tile floor and a full suite of appliances including range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator
- Master bedroom with built in storage plus closet space and a private, retro inspired bath
- Rear screened patio measures 30 x 12 and is large enough for entertaining – throw open those french doors and expand your living space right into the backyard!
- 275 square foot workshop with air conditioning and it’s own little porch
- Additional storage space under the carport includes a 110 square foot storage room and a separate laundry room with washer and dryer included
- B flood zone
- Transferable termite policy
- 5 year old roof
5111 MacArthur Blvd Video Tour
Can’t see the video above? Click here.