Just some random musings about things I learned this week, some New Orleans real estate related, some not….
- Negative feedback from a showing doesn’t always mean that a buyer won’t make an offer
- Green bean seeds sprout in less than a week
- Some agents don’t hesitate to have their clients call someone else to show a house and then expect to get paid anyway
- Summer seems to be coming early this year, so I’m really appreciating the guy that cuts my grass in the heat
- For sale by owners that hire a flat fee company to put their home in the MLS with crappy photos are getting exactly what they paid for
- The butterfly irises are blooming and that’s not a bad way to end the week
What did you learn this week?